Wednesday, April 14, 2010

just a couple of RANDOM things about me... :)

1. I'm a little bit odd :)
okay maybe a lot a bit...
2. I have multiple mental disorders: ADD/ADHD, OCD, ODD, and Depression to top it all off
basically I'm a fun person!
3. I can be very sarcastic at times
4. If my home life was a put on television I guarantee at least 100 people would watch it!!!!!
my family and friends make up the majority of those 100 people though... or would they...
5. I'm nineteen years old, and in my second semester of college
even though I could pass as a 16 year old junior in high school, I'm 5'1" AND 1/2" tall, I don't like being short
6. Somehow most people think I'm this goody two shoes type of gal, which I can be at times, but I can also be a little evil, sadistic, and dark. But don't get me wrong I'm usually a "good girl"
7. i have a headache right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment